Process Control and Automation Engineer
Reporting to Plant Manager
· Discuss and work with site process engineers to describe the projects by means of User Requirements, State Transition Diagrams and Functional Sheets based on available Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
· Translate Functional Sheets and P&IDs to operator graphics and computer code used on PLC and DCS (Distributed Control System) installations. Mainly for Siemens, Schneider and PlantPAx systems.
· Work with maintenance to maintain the control system in good function and with reasonable spare parts.
· Perform test procedures of established code and graphics.
· Trouble shooting, coordinate with corresponding vendors to solve problems from the production line.
· Involve in training the plant operator how to work in automation system.
· Establish and continue to maintain the documentation for WILD sites automation/OT, include but not limited:
o Instrument list or I/O list
o System architecture drawing
o Control Narratives or Function specifications
· A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or sufficient experience in automation systems.
· English workable, can read/write in English, with good communication and documentation skills.
· Ability to program on a sophisticated level at least on one or more of the mentioned systems like
Siemens, Schneider, PlantPAx and DeltaV Systems.
· Willing to learn other systems
· Ability to work with Windows 10, Windows Server and Active Directory.
· Ability to understand and implement network infrastructure.
· Ability to communicate with local process control engineers, process engineers, supplying companies during the full life cycle of a process control system.
· Hands-on, can-do mentality.
· Drive for results and continuous improvement.